Hungry diners are invited to celebrate National Tempura Day on Tuesday, Jan. 7, to the fullest with Fúdo’s artfully presented sushi and shareable plates of authentic Japanese and Korean style cuisine featuring the highest quality and freshest ingredients. Whether diners are craving Dynamite Shrimp, Ten-don donburi or an assortment of lightly fried sushi rolls and vegetables, this food lovers holiday will please even the pickiest eaters.
1. Looking for something light, but bold with flavor? One of the most popular small plates at Fúdo is the Dynamite Shrimp. Tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, this fan-favorite will have diners ordering seconds and thirds.
2. Diners looking for a classic spin on tempura will relish in Fúdo’s wide variety of fried treats including Mixed Veggie, SweetPotato, Zucchini, Eggplant, Shrimp, SoftShell Crab, and Assorted Tempura, all served with Dashi Shoyu dipping sauce.
3. When it’s time to change up sushi routines, guests can never go wrong with donburi. A simple and delicious choice, the Ten-don rice bowl dish features shrimp and vegetable tempura.
4. Action movie fans will marvel over the Mission Impossible: Fallout Roll. With Kani stix tempura and asparagus tempura, topped with salmon, basil aioli, baked, crunch, masago, and scallions, this mouth-watering sushi option offers a non-traditional version of tempura while combining unique and bold flavors.
5. Busting with flavor in every bite, the First Kiss Roll features salmon tempura and cucumber, topped with white fish, salmon, avocado, white yuzu sauce and Sriracha.
6. Vegetarians looking for a tempura fix can grab their chopsticks and dive into the A2s Roll, a delicious mix of fried tempura asparagus, sweet potato and squash with sauce on the side.
Fúdo is located in Perimeter Crossing at 5070 Peachtree Blvd Suite A100 Chamblee, GA 30341, and is open from Monday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lunch and from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. for dinner, and on Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lunch and from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. for dinner, on Saturday from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m., and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. To make a reservation or for more information, visit www.fudoatl.com or call 678.691.7088. Stay connected on Twitter at @FudoATL and on Instagram @FudoATL.